Ms. Alicia Carroll
Ms. Alicia Carroll is a certified engineer, and technologist of engineering services for her company Tech Innovation Global Incorporated, Huntsville, Alabama.
She serves as the President of Tech Innovation Global Incorporated, Huntsville, Alabama. Previously, she provided technical direction and advisory for engineering for over 1,000 employees, domestic contracts and foreign contracts, departments and laboratories for exploration, science, human capital, student initiatives in science, technology, engineering programs. Ms. Carroll provides guidance on policy; technical direction; and interfaces with engineers, managers, several businesses; academia business and is liaison to many organizations and businesses to accomplish her company’s goals.
She joined NASA in 2002 as a mechanical engineer in projects, hardware, testing and logistics. In 2009, she served in Florida to support propulsion elements. Throughout her career, she has worked with many scientific projects, technical and business organizations.
She also served teams since 2010 in diversity, executive advisor, and mentor.
Ms. Carroll earned two master degrees from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT) in project management (PM) and professional business administration (PMBA). Ms. Carroll earned her bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering from Tuskegee University. She has received over 30 awards during her career. She has been the recipient of many prestigious awards, including Exceptional Service Medal, Leadership Medal, Space Flight Awareness Award in 2008, 2015 Women’s Program Outstanding Achievement Award and 2015, and inspiriting business women making a difference in 2021.
Prior to beginning her company, Tech Innovation Global Incorporated, she performed test simulations, data reduction and target characterization for the Missile Defense Agency; and materials research for the Advanced Center at Tuskegee University in 1998.
She has also served youth groups/mentor program and program development for 13 years, and enjoys helping seniors. As founder of Tech Innovation Global Incorporated, Alicia Carroll is in the WOSB program under the Small Business Administration (SBA) in collaboration with USFCR where she performed data analysis and provided COVID recommendation for face masks in 2020, supply capabilities analysis and coordinated with chambers and Fortune 500 businesses during the COVID-19 National Emergency.
Alicia Sheree Carroll, is an American engineer, technologist and founder of Tech Innovation Global, incorporated a company founded for community initiatives, COVID-19, analysis; mandatory mask recommendations and the environments’ biodiversity to connect science to earth and overall well-being. She is a Small Business owner/Minority Business for community service, improvements, charity and overall well-being; and performs data analysis reviews. She is an award-winning technologist of 18 years located in Alabama. Tech Innovation Global Incorporated collaborates with organizations and teams to flatten the curve. Social distancing, face masks and eye protection all appear to reduce the spread of COVID-19, in both health care settings and the general community. Tech Innovation Global Incorporated® founder, Alicia Carroll, a 2001 graduate, completed the WOSB program and performed the current analysis on integrated supply capabilities US, face mask recommendations and practice 3W’s to slow the spread of Coronavirus https://www.techinnvoationglobalincgov.com
1. “Tech Innovation Global Incorporated® announces collaboration with COVID-19 Screening Services” has been published on our platform, you can access to your press release at below link: https://www.prnewscentre.com/?s=Tech+Innovation+Global+Incorporated++an
2. https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-04-veil-coronavirus.html April 7, 2020 the veil begins to lift on coronavirus
3. July 31, 2020 “diversity of response”
4. https://www.187fw.ang.af.mil/News/Display/Article/2174251/red-tails-salute-alabama-heroes/ May 2020
5. https://www.al.com/news/2020/05/alabama-air-national-guard-reschedules-huntsville-decatur-flyover-for-thursay.html May 2020
6. “Tech Innovation Global Incorporated® announces collaboration with COVID-19 Screening Services” https://www.prnewscentre.com/?s=Tech+Innovation+Global+Incorporated++an
7. “The 10 Most Inspiring Business Women Making a Difference, 2021”.
- Web link: https://ciolook.com/the-10-most-inspiring-business-women-making-a-difference-2021-volume-1-march2021/
- Article link: https://ciolook.com/alicia-carroll-maximizing-various-socioeconomic-sectors/ March 2021
8. “Influential Women in Tech, 2021”
- Web Link for Issue: https://beyondexclamation.com/the-10-most-influential-women-in-tech-2021-vol-ii/
- Digital Link for Issue: http://magazine.beyondexclamation.com/2021/the-10-most-influential-women-in-tech-2021-vol-ii/ March 2021
9. TechInnovation Global Incorporated® Services, Science to Earth, and Wellness with Treva Garcia, RDN Tech Innovation Global Incorporated® Services, Science to Earth, and Wellness with Treva Garcia, RDN (einpresswire.com) November 18, 2020
10. Interview 10/2020 CEO CFO Magazine
- Tech Innovation Global Incorporated Press Release Permalink: November