- Afolabi Ogunkola, was born in Lagos Island, Lagos State on 5th November, 1960.
- Chartered accountant and tax consultant with over 21 years of experience in Accountancy, Auditing and Taxation practices including general management of medium to large size organizations, corporate development, product development, business operations, and strategy.
- Currently the Managing Partner of Messrs Afolabi Ogunkola& Co.,( Chartered Accountants)
- Extensive Auditing & tax consultancy experience spanning over a decade, to high net worth, Private and Public enterprises. Outstanding business start up adviser and grassroots community man.
- Educated with a Bachelor of Economics (2nd class upper ) degree. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, and Associate Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria.
Specialties : accountancy, tax and finance, general management, corporate development, product development, business operations, strategy, and project management.
Associate (1991) & Fellow (2012)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Chartered Institute of Taxation Nigeria (No. 2117)
University of Benin
Bachelor Degree in Economics
Baptist Academy Secondary School,
G.C.E A LEVEL
Lagos City College,
W.A.S.C Division 1
(1972 – 1977)
St. John Primary School,
1st School Leaving Certificate (Distinction)
(1966 – 1972)
- External Auditors/Tax consultants to many high networth Private and Public enterprises.
- Tax Consultants on Revenue Mobilisation to Lagos State Government, Rivers State Government, and Delta State Government-Handling Banks and Oil industry PAYE tax audit for Lagos State Government
- Tax consultant to Federal Inland Revenue for the project of Value Added Tax Monitoring in the Petroleum Sector.
ICAN Assessor, on Strategic Financial Management (SFM)
Part-time Senior Lecturer Nigerian Army School of Finance and Administration- (NASFA) Lagos
Afolabi Ogunkola is happily married with children.