Ahmed Adekunle Anrinle
Chief Executive Officer
Rinllandded Nigeria Ltd.
1. Water Bottling Operations and Regulations:
i. Ahmed AdekunleAnrinle, Male, Nigerian, is Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Rinllandded Nigeria Ltd, a private limited liability company with vast experience and tentacles in water bottling regulations, operations and advisory functions in Lagos and Ogun States, both in the south western part of Nigeria. The company runs the franchise for AOCOED Waters for the Lagos State Government owned and public funded AdeniranOgunsanya College of Education (formerly known as Lagos State College of Education, Oto / Ijanikin, Lagos, Nigeria. AOCOED Waters is the primary potable source of clean water for the AOCOED Community, Otto, Ijanikin, Morogbo, Igbesa, Badagry, and to a great extent, Agbara Communities in Lagos and Ogun States. Rinllandded also operates under different franchises, licenses and arrangements the following water bottling labels and companies:
a. MHG WATER
b. PEP WATER
ii. MrAnrinle, the National Secretary of Guild of Water Purifiers and Researchers Of Nigeria (GOWPARN), a peer driven self-regulating not for profit agency ensuring standard of water bottling operations by companies in Lagos State and Chairman of the Task Force of the guild, is currently handling entrepreneurial development activities in the area of water bottling and operations by Lagos State University, a public funded tertiary institution owned by the Lagos State Government in Nigeria. He has just been offered a consultancy contract to develop capacity for internal and external operations of water bottling and regulation by the university.
2. SME / SMEDAN Capacity Development.
i. Apart from his wide ranging activities in operations and regulations of water bottling activities, MrAnrinle is actively involved in the development of capacities and actual operations of small and medium scale enterprises in Nigeria through his WealthRoot Global Ventures. He served as Consultant to the establishment of Ogun-Guangdong Free Trade Zone which currently has well over one hundred (100) companies under its control. Anrinle is currently using his good offices to provide international mediation services to directors of the free trade zone in three different countries.
3. As Director of Operations of China Africa International Enterprise Development Company Ltd (CAIED) Mr.Anrinle is currently facilitating direct foreign investment, international partnerships, private public funding of infrastructure development, etc., by several Chinese companies in Nigeria. Opportunities for cooperation have also been opened by him between Chinese and Nigeria business interests. In recognition of his contributions to the CAIED, MrAnrinle has just been appointed Exclusive Business Consultant of XUANCHENG CULTURAL TOURISM GROUP of Xuancheng Municipal Government, Anhui province People’s Republic of China and Chief Agent on African Industrial Incubator Project (Since 2016) by World Brand Cradle Group Ltd. He is also a marketing consultant to Guangzhou Kangyang Seawater Desalination Equipment Company Ltd.
4. MrAnrinle, who is also the Sole Agent of NANJING COWAVE COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY COMPANY LTD is an economic and investment consultant to the Economic Advisory Team being put in place to accelerate the Economic Recovery of Ogun State by the incoming government of His Excellency DapoAbiodun, Governor of Ogun State. AdekunleAnrinle is, in conjunction with Rhodium Solicitors and Advocates, (an Immigration, international Business Facilitation and Company Law Firm in Nigeria), a cross section of investors, law firms, business community across Nigeria, are working on creating an independent network of investors, funds providers, businessmen, researchers and business resource development interests across Asia with the nucleus in China. He is advising International Association of Tertiary Institutions Administrators and several tertiary institutions on facilitating collaboration and working co operations between tertiary institutions in Nigeria and China.
5. MrAnrinle, an Economic And Business Ambassador of several Municipal governments in China, is happily married with children and travels to China regularly to create new business opportunities for Nigeria in China and vice versa.