Dr. Nathaniel Oyinloye
Reverend (Dr) Nathaniel Oyinloye is an author, Human Right Advocate and Community Development Consultant, whose contribution has made great impacts in the private, public and voluntary sectors.
He holds a Business Administration (BA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Health Services Management, International Refugee Law, and also a PhD Philosophy in Counselling.
He is a Community and Church Development Consultant whose expertise is widely sought after by organisations and government.
He is a member of many credible members including:
- Nigeria Education & Employment Development (NEED)
- African & Caribbean Prostate Cancer Association (ACPCA)
- Black & Ethnic Minority Arts Network (BEMA)
- Board of Trustee of Hackney Refugee Forum (HRF)
- Board of Trustee of Black Ethnic Minority Working Group (BEMWG )
Dr. Nathaniel is also a member of Jesus Ambassador International Foundation ( JAIF ); Chairman of Christian Ministers’ Welfare Initiatives ( CMWI ) for London / Europe; A research student and member of National Association of Licensed Paralegal ( NALP ).
Dr. Nathaniel has been recognised for his selfless service to the community at many times such as:
- Winner of Life Changers’ Humanitarian Achievement Award, (2010) and
- Nigerian UK Based Achievers’ Award – Excellence for Selflessness in Service Life Achievement, (2011).
He is also executive member of many Association & Corporate bodies in the UK including;
- Joint Council for Welfare Immigrant ( JCWI )
- Central Association of Nigeria in UK (CANUK)
- National Association of Nigerian Communities in UK ( NANC )
Over the last twenty years, Dr Nathaniel has add value to Nigeria and African Diaspora Community in many ways; he has acquired many unique skills and participated in many specialist training including:
Hate Crime, Homophobic Hate Crime and Domestic Violence;Training on Criminal Justice System; Force Marriages; Drug and Alcohol dependent parent and the possible risks for their Children; Prostate Cancer (Community Champion) and Breast Cancer; and Working with Girls in Gang.
Dr Nathaniel is multi lingual speaking fluent English, French and Yoruba.
He is currently the Vice President of Nigeria Diaspora Security Forum (NDSF) a network of security consultants based in the United Kingdom of Nigerian heritage.