Enyinna Michael Kasarachi
- Responsible for the leadership, planning, financial management, viability, sustainability and delivery of Fundvine Group.
- Responsible for advising and thus enabling the Board of Trustees to take timely and well-informed decisions on key strategy and other matters which require their attention, especially with respect to legal and financial responsibilities. Subsequently, implement the decisions of the Board of Trustees in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as the lead representative of Fundvine Group in all financial, legal and statutory responsibilities working at all times in close consultation with the Chair and the Board of Trustees.
- Ensure that Fundvine Group reputation is maintained and enhanced and seek to broaden its scope of influence. Maintain close contact with clients locally and nationally, keeping abreast of their needs and identify how Fundvine Group can address these needs.
- At all times, act as an embodiment of the Caring ethos within which Fundvine Group operates.
- Ensure that the contractual commitments, which Fundvine Group Trustees have entered into, are fulfilled and properly monitored to ensure value for money.
- Explore new areas of work and other opportunities to help ensure the long-term sustainability of Fundvine Group.
- Work together with the project advisory provider in regard to the development of new products
- Oversee the Director of Fundraising and capital fundraising project to enable the development of new companies.
July 2006-February 2008: KULO INVESTMENT PTY LTD
Position: * ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR
- Analyze the financial and accounting transactions and ensure that they are in compliance with the company’s rules and regulations
- Maintains, reconciles and analyzes all the financial accounts
- Develops implements and establishes procedures to improve financial business planning by ensuring proper business accounting. and suggestions if needed
- Supports the team that generates the financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and actively involved in the designing of the annual budget
- Involved in the preparation of various contracts and proposals
- researches and reviews the financial statements to ensure their accuracy
In addition to these responsibilities, i also handle the following duties which are as under:
- Implement operational procedures to ensure that the payments are made and received in a timely manner
- Work closely with the director, analyze and resolve the financial issues
- Supervise a team of professional accountants and participate in the meetings related to financial discussion
- Train, instruct and provide directions to the new members
March 2004 – June 2006 : ADECO FINANCE LTD
Position: * HEAD FIXED INCOME INVESTMENT
* Marketing the Companies Products
* Oversee the Company Daily Investment Activities
* Business Presentation/Training
May 2001 – February 2004 : BRITSH AMERICAN TOBBACO
Position: * EXECUTIVE MARKETING MANAGER
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
October 2016: Fellow institute of Management consultant
2015-Till Date Salford University Manchester
- (Financial services Management)
2009-2012 University of Education (Winneba Ghana)
- Bachelor of Science (Honors)
- Management Science (2:2 Lower Division)
2008 Executive Project Management Master Certificate (UK)
1989-1995 Comprehensive Secondary School Ogwe. (O’Level)
- 2009 GCE, 6 O’Level Credits
1983-1989 Town School Ogwe (First School Leaving Certificate)
- August 2016: Commonwealth University Graduation/Dubai Leadership
Honorary Doctorate in Business Administration
- May 2012: United Nations peace keeping award
Ambassador of peace
- July 2010: Africainvestors award
Winner Nigeria youngest entrepreneur Award
* Good Knowledge of the Business World and the Latest Financial Market Development and Insight.
* Sound and Creative mind
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
* Integrity and clear sense of individual worth.
TEAM PLAYER: Ability to perform excellently in a team.
MARKETING: Natural ability to sell and persuade decision to buy.
RESPONSIBILTY: Ability to accept responsibility and work with little or no Supervision.
COMPUTER: Ability to use internet, micro-soft word and Excel.
COMMUNICATION: Good communication skill in English and Igbo language
ADAPTABILITY: Natural ability to acclimatize in a new environment.
Reading, Traveling, Meeting new people, and listening to speech.