Mr. Kolade Alani Gbadebo
- Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin (Higher National Diploma in Accounting) – HND.
- Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin (Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration) PGDPA.
- Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (Master of Business Administration) – MBA.
- KEISIE International University, South Korea (PhD/Doctoral Degree in Financial Management) in View
– Institute of Company and Commercial Accountants of Nigeria (ICCAN)
– Chartered Institute of Public Accountants of Nigeria (CIPAN)
– Institute of Finance and Control of Nigeria (IFCN)
– Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Nigeria (CICMN)
– Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
– Society of Accounting Education Pakistan (SOAE)
His working career has covered corporate accounting, public accounting practice, tax consulting, debt recovery and revenue collection, recovery and monitoring service.
1975 – Kwara Hotels Limited, Ilorin as Senior Accounts Clerk/Assistant Executive officer Accounts (AEO. A/Cs)
1979 – Kwara Breweries Limited, Ijagbo – Offa as an Assistant Accountant
1981 – Bida Agricultural Development Project (BADP) – World Bank assisted programme as an Assistant Accountant/Accountant.
1983 – Otunola Adebayo & Co. (Chartered Accountants) as an Audit Trainee/Senior.
1986 – Agriculural Rural and Management Training Institute (ARMTI) as Internal Auditor
1994 – Olusola Adekanola & Co. a firm of Chartered Accountant & Tax Practitioners as an Audit Manager/Assistant Principal Consultant
1996 – Messer Kunle Ladejobi & Co. a firm of Chartered Accountant & Tax Practitioners as a Consultant.
1996 – Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation – KSBC (Radio Kwara) as Chief Accountant
Kolade is the Managing Partner in the firm: Kolade Badmus and Partners, a firm of Chartered Accountants and member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria in Public Accounting Practice in Nigeria.
His exposure to consultancy and specialized services largely reflects his involvement in various assignment and course programme handled at Olusola Adekanola & Co. and other services covering managerial, financial and taxation.
– Managing Partner, Kolade Badmus and Partners with responsibilities for staff engagement, Audit Planning and Control, and General Client Services 2004 to date
– Financial Director, Kwara State Broadcasting Corporation (Radio Kwara) 1996 – 2003
– Audit Manager/Assistant Principal Consultant, Olusola Adekanola & Co. Ilorin 1994 -1996
– Internal Auditor, Agricultural and Rural Management Institute (ARMTI) 1986 -1994
– Audit Trainee/Senior, Otunola Adebayo & co; Ilorin 1983 – 1986
– Accountant, Bida Agricultural Development Project (BADP) 1981 -1983
– Assistant Accountant, Kwara Breweries Limited, Ijagbo 1979 –1981
– Senior Accounts Clerk/Assistant Executive Officer Accounts, Kwara Hotels Limited, Ilorin 1975 -1979
LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN: Yoruba and English Fluently
OTHER INTERESTS: Farming, Reading, Travelling, Jogging and Table Tennis.