Samuel Bediako-Asante, CGIA, MBA (Gen. Mgmt; Cons’ltg Mgmt).
– A Chartered Global Investment Analyst.
– A Ghanaian resident in Accra, Ghana.
- CEO of Sambed Consult – a Management, Business, and Investment Consulting firm in Ghana.
- Expert Management Consultant (a Member Consultant of the Institute of Management Consultants and Master Coaches of South Africa, IMCSA).
- Also with expertise in private sector capacity building & development, and management.
- Founder/CEO of Management and Business Consultants – Africa, MBC-AFRICA (a Forum of experts in various fields/industries in Africa and beyond contributing towards the socio-economic development agenda of Africa).
Since 2013, Sambed Consult has been consulting for many of Ghana’s Micro, Small and Medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and organisations to improve their performances through best business and management practices and ethics; and through good corporate governance. Sambed Consult also consults for businesses in Africa and beyond.
With varied working background and experience in Banking, Management and Administration, Finance, Investments, and very well versed in business coaching and management.
Also a Travels and Tourism Specialist with certification and accreditation as SA Specialist of South African Tourism; as Beacon and Specialist of Jumeirah-Dubai Tourism; as Specialist of Abu Dhabi Tourism; and as Specialist of Qatar Tourism.