Former President – Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Ahmedabad
Chairman (Since inception i.e. the Year 1995). – Naroda Enviro Projects Ltd.
* Common Effluent Treatment Plant
* Hazardous Waste Landfill Site.
* Cleaner Production Center
(beneficiary units : Nearly 1500 SMEs/ large/ MNCs of Gujarat)
Executive Member – National ASSOCHAM, New Delhi
Executive Member – National Indian Merchant Chamber, Mumbai (IMC)
Promoter Director – Centre for R & D in Chemical & Allied Industries (MSME, GOG sanctioned a grant of Rs. 15 crore for the R & D Project)
Former President – Naroda Industries Association
(2007 – 2011) (beneficiary units : nearly 1300 SMEs & others viz. RIL, PepsiCo, Ingersoll Rand, Dresser Rand etc. of GIDC, Naroda).
Co-chairman – Naroda Sankul, Gujarat Technical
University (GTU) – more than 30000
Students of different faculties.
Former Vice- Chairman – Ahmedabad City Security Trust of Ahmedabad Commissioner of Police.
Former Principal Co-ordinator – United Nations Development Programme Global Environment Facility Project (UNDP – GEF )
Former Memerber Environment Committee Member – CII Confederation of India Industry, Ahmedabad (CII)
Former Member, Climate Change Committee – ASSOCHAM
Former FICCI Environment Committee Member – FICCI , New Delhi.
Former Chairman – Sabarmati River Basin Stakeholders Forum
Former Chairman – Vikram Sarabhai Center for Development Interaction , Nehru Foundation for Development , Ahmedabad . ( VIKSAT )
Former President – Gujarat Dyestuff Manufacturers Association , Ahmedabad .
(GDMA) – representing nearly 1000 Dyes manufacturing units of Gujarat.
Former Chairman Industry Committee – Ahmedabad Initiative for Reduction ( in Air pollution ) AIR , a Committee set up under the Chairmanship of the then Hon’ble District Magistrate and Collector , Ahmedabad.
Former SSI Task Force Committee Convener – Confederation of India Industry (CII)
Trustee – NIA Charitable Hospital run by Naroda Industries Association, Ahmedabad . – nearly 17000
patients (beings workers of the Estate and people of surrounding villages).
Trustee – Sadvichar Parivar Trust
Trustee – Sarjan Foundation Trust (every year nearly 1000 eye patients are treated , running ITI classes in remote rural area of Amirgarh and , 108 trainees are deployed in industries every year )
Trustee & Vice President – Prantij Kelvani Mandal, (educating nearly 1600 students every Year )
Former President – Shri Vidhyarthi Kelvani Mandal, Ahmedabad
Advisory Committee Member – ‘Astha’ – Society for Mentally Challenged
AWARDS , TROPHIES & LANDMARK WORK :
- Bhamashah Award at National Level by Shri Murlimanohar Joshi and Shri Dharmendrapradhan, Minister of Petroleum, GOI on 25.6.2014 at New Delhi.
- Pride of Gujarat Award by Feelings Gujarat (2013).
- Awarded Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award and Trophy & Gold Excellence Award, 2009 by H.E. Governors of Chattisgarh & Meghalaya.
- Indira Gandhi Sadbhavana Award, 2009 by H.E. Governor of Sikkim.
- The Naroda Enviro Projects Ltd. (NEPL) has been awarded Diamond Category, the World Quality Commitment International Star Award by BID (Business Initiative Directions, Paris) – 2012 at Switzerland
- Selected for “The Global Award for Quality, Perfection & Ideal Performance” by Otherways, France. – 2012.
- Shortlisted by Gujarat Ecology Commission, WAY for “Good Environment Friendly Practices in Gujarat”. -2012.
- The NEPL has been awarded Century International Quality ERA Award ,2010 in Platinum Category by Business Initiatives Directions (BID) – Spain amongst 98 countries to be awarded on 7th – 8th March, 2010 at Geneva.
- Greening in Gujarat Award at the august hands of the then Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi. (1.7.2010)
- The NEPL has also been awarded by International Quality Summit Award, 2009 in Gold Category by BID at New York.
- The NEPL has installed, a first ever Windmill – 1.25 MW of Suzlon Energy Ltd. at Varvala – Dwarka. (2012).
- The NEPL has installed 6 effect multi stage evaporator at CETP, being a first CETP in India. (2012)
- The NEPL has signed MoU for ‘Knowledge Center’ with CEE whereat, a waste of one industry can be used as raw-material of another. (Dec., 2011)
- The NEPL has also been awarded by Global Environment Excellence Award – 2009 by IEDRA.
- The application of NEPL Short listed out of 330 entries from the world for the Project on ‘HAZARDOUS WASTE TO BE USED AS BUILDING MATERIALS’ in partnership with University of Stuttgart, Germany, GABI, Germany, GAIKAR, Spain ,GTZ-ASEM .
- The NEPL has also been awarded Golden Peacock Environment Award , 2005 , which is in Insignia in Environment Excellence and for the continuous 5 years by the Greentech Foundation since 2000-2001 in the Environment Sector.
- Accreditation by world Bank by highlighting activities of NEPL as Exemplary at the presentation on ‘ Strengthening Institutions for a Sustainable Growth – Country Environment Analysis for a India.
- Selected as one of the 7 representative of countries by world Bank to Visit Australia for Cleaner Production activities .
- Authored Cleaner Production Report placed at World Environment Summit , 2009 at Johanisburg.
* Established first unique Renewable Agro Food Waste viz. potato -banana Skin , sesame husks etc. based Bio-Gas Plant generating Electricity.
- The Landscaping developed at CETP , Naroda and TSDF of NEPL awarded by Gujarat Horticulture Association as 1st Winner for 7 years consecutively since the year 2006.
- Selected for Green Idol Awards, 2012 in Corporate Category organized by Divya Bhaskar.
- The NEPL has constructed ‘ Paryavaran Mandir ‘ and Auditorium having 250 seats for imparting education on Environment with latest Laboratory and Waste Display Museum to promote Industrial Symbiosis at cost of 5.00 crore , at its TSDF.
- The company has developed a Training Center at the Naroda Industries Association for the benefit of industries of GIDC, Naroda at the cost of Rs.2 crore.
- Nearly 2000 Students per year visiting the Company viz, NEPL, for Practical training and experience right from renowned and local and Iernational school level to P.G . students viz. L D Engg. College, Nirma University, CEPT, IIT , Mumbai, University etc.
- By Sarjan Foundation , various programmes on upliftment of Adivasis of Amirgadh , situated at the outskirt of Gujarat & Rajasthan, is being Taken such as imparting training and job development as welder , fitter, Wireman , Plumber, carpenter etc. and nearly 100 such students per year are being gainfully get employed at Ahmedabad & Palanpur.
- Awarded to Shri Krushna Dyestuff Industries for combined export of Dye Intermediates in the category of export of Rs.150 lacs -250 lacs for the year 1990-1992 by Gujarat Dyestuff Manufactures Association.
- Award for direct indirect (combined ) export of Dyes in the category of Rs .7.5-12.5 million (1989-1990) by Gujarat Dyestuff Manufactures Association.
- Certified by American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists that, Shailesh Patwari is a member in good standing and awarded with Certification of Membership. ( Aug , 1992 )
- Trophy was awarded during Resurgent Gujarat – Business Partnership Meet-2002
- Trophy awarded at a workshop Organized by B K School of Management and Gujarat Environment Management Institute on ‘Environment Management & Industry- Policies & Practices’.
- Trophy awarded by civil Engineering Department, Institute of Technology. Nirma University on STTP- EAL.