Victoria Samushonga is a global traveller who is a Zimbabwean by birth and she has initiated a number of projects from Honde Valley to other nations.
- Finished her high school at Girl’s High School in Harare she went on to study For Hotel Management, Fashion and Modelling.
- In 2018 she enrolled at Phumelela Theological College in South Africa where she graduated in 2010
- 2013 she founded Brethren’s Keeper International Fellowship
- 2015 she set on a mission to Italy to help a four year old boy who needed a heart surgery and after coming back she set up Bologna Support Foundation which supports foreign nationals who gets admitted in hospitals away from their homeland.
- 2016 she connected with the fashion company called Fabusse www.fabusse.com
- 2016 she initiated with the legend Alois Bunjira, the Honde Valley Football Tournament which gathers retired football players and local talent and the local communities in Zimbabwe
- She started the Honde Valley Music Festival and brought a well celebrated Musician from South Africa’s Joyous Celebration
- 2018 she started off for India with Bologna Support Foundation and Fabusse and she became an representative for Fabusse in Africa
- 2019 she became an official partner in Fabusse global fashion company
- 2020 she signed on an agreement with India Institute of Fashion and Design which enables African students to be trained and mentored by the Fashion institute in India
- 2020 Awarded the World Peace Messenger Award in India by World Peace Diplomatic Organisation
- Part of her main strength is to penetrate into unchartered countries or territories for projects and bring global attention because of her social following